2010-01-18

Render work in Kerkythea II



Today I worked on a bit of interior render in Kerkythea, the result come out to be better than What I expected. After 5hr render for this quality I think is very reasonable. Using the setting of Photonmap Medium+AA,no lights in the scene, only with illuminating materials and a sun light.  The machine is still running another setting of render "BPT lighting", it takes longer time with passes over and over, its a bit like Maxwell method, u can save at anytime u want, so there's no need to finish the caculation which is more flexible.



This is a hidden drawing, I was playing with the sunset enviroment mapping and some PS with wind and raindrops, I guess I won't show this to my supervisior, as probably people will ask, how will such a moody atmosphere can convince the client? I think it will be the opposite. anyway, I enjoy doing it.

1 comment:

spm436 said...

ha!a hidden drawing! i think the images rendered by Kerkythea are as good as vray.