2010-01-12

Render work in Kerkythea


This week is getting intense, both of the project that I'm working on is having design panel and reviews, although they changed my PC for a more powerful Xeon quad core, but still I need two brain to think and work. Having lack of time to do the rendering works, a free plugin for Sketchup work quite well on the GI render, Kerkythea, I guess its similar to Maxwell with its easy settings and physical day lighting system, but its quite fast in a way. This is the outcome of the plugins, still havn't got chance to play with any fancy material and render settings, but the default setting is already convincing enough. All the same issue about these CGs, is that it's always lies. How many days in a year will it be sunny with sharp shadows in London? Why not a rainy day?  Anyway, I try to do it in a partly cloudy day with leaves falling and birds flying....

No comments: