2010-04-24

UK Election 2010 - Graphical Debate

Liberal Democrat 

Plaid CYMRU

Labour

Conservative

SDLP

UK Election and debate is recently a hot talk, I'm not a political fan, and maybe its completely the opposite, I don't know what are the UK parties or how the politics works. Just occasional click into the BBC website where they put all the information about the parties and their manifesto. Its interesting to see how they market their proposals. There's thousands of words to read which I won't eager to do. But just simply looking into their graphical debate, I like the Liberal Democrat most, as its visually comfortable and easy to spot out the key issues. I vote them as The best layout design. The best graphics will go for Plaid, as they have very good photography and nice fonts. Conservative as its name is very conservative way of Microsoft Word layout with all text and not images, even the cover looks like a bible that I won't even want to open it. The Labour and SDLP are more or less like typical documents, not so interesting. 

No comments: